Vidiem is an award-winning and best available grinder in the Indian market. The fact that a significant proportion of Indian homemakers prefer this brand is ample testimony to its popularity. It comes with excellent features to deliver exceptional benefits to the user.
The ABS Body makes it one of the lightest but most durable wet grinders. The classy compact design looks to enhance the kitchen ambiance. There is no wet grinder in the industry that can match the advanced features of Vidiem Jewel today.
- Stainless steel 2ltr drum
- Direct drive system with worm and wheel gearing
- Patented SS jeweled roller and drum grinding system
- Twin telescopic wipers
- Foldable center shaft
- Easy to Clean
- High on Performance and Low noise
- Portable and Easy to store
- Patent Design
- Efficient Rice and Grain Grinding.
- Smooth Batter for dosa/ Idaly preparation
- Attachment friendly
- No Heat
- Unmatching features
- Award-winning Model
INGREDIENTS Makes 30 Idlis
10 MINS Total Time 30 MINS
80 gms idli rice or raw rice
80 gms urad daal
1 ½ tsp fenugreek seeds
PRINT RECIPE METHOD
1. Wash and soak the rice for a minimum of 4 hours
2. Wash and soak the urad daal with fenugreek seeds for a minimum of 4 hours
3. Grind the two separately with Vidiem Jewel ST Grindermaking sure the rice mixture is ground a little coarse and not too smooth.
4. Combine the batter, add salt and let it ferment overnight.
5. Pour in an idli steamer and serve with chutneys or your choice of accompaniments
Note: Do not add water initially to the drum and water should only add little by little checking the right consistency. Adding water initially will result in the splatter of the content.