Safe Appliance Usage / Terms & Condition:
1. Equipment: The seller will sell and deliver the equipment as chosen by the buyer online or offline unless discussed separately, on the terms and conditions mentioned on the official website (the Equipment) or as mentioned in this bill of sale.
2. Warranties: The seller warrants that the Equipment is free of any liens and encumbrances and the Buyer becomes the legal owner of this Equipment without the brand name.
3. As-Is Condition: The Buyer confirms to the Seller a total acceptance to, all terms and conditions, product details & features, particulars, product certifications, product compliances, standardizations, limitations, liabilities, safety features, and all or any conditions of the equipment mentioned on this bill of sale is " As Is Condition" and buyer confirms the Seller will be total harmless from any claims whatsoever now and in future. “The buyer” agrees to purchase the equipment is “sold "as is" or “as in the condition".
4. Remedies: The seller is bound to warrant the buyer that the equipment and its accessories are, at the time of the sale, free of latent defects which render it unfit for the use for which it was intended or which so diminish its usefulness that the buyer would not have bought it or paid if he/she had been aware of them. The seller is not bound, however, to warrant against any latent defect known to the buyer or any apparent defect; an apparent defect is a defect that can be perceived by a prudent and diligent buyer without any need of expert assistance.
5. Cancellation: The seller reserves to cancel this agreement, (a) if the Buyer fails to pay for shipment when due; (b) in the event of Buyer insolvency or bankruptcy (c) If the buyer won't agree to any or full terms and condition on the website or in this bill of sale irrevocably with or within the period of 24hrs after the unit delivered and received by the buyer.
6. Working order: Any warranty as to the condition of the Equipment is expressly disclaimed by the Seller. All warranties are directly by the manufacturer as per the warranty card received with the unit. The buyer understands the seller is a re-seller and constitutes no right over the product or any responsibility on the brand or equipment or whatsoever.
7. Manufacturer’s Warranty: Any disclaimer of warranties by the Seller in this Bill of Sales will not in any way affect the terms of any applicable warranties from the manufacturer of this equipment. This Limited Warranty is the sole express warranty given by the Manufacturer. No Product Performance specification or description wherever appearing is warranted by Manufacturer except to the extent set forth in this limited warranty. Neither dealer, representative nor the appointed retail establishment selling this product has any authority to make any additional warranties or to promise remedies in addition to or inconsistent with those stated above. The manufacturer’s maximum liability, in any event, shall not exceed the document purchase price of the product paid by the original consumer.
8. Seller has the right to amend any terms or disclaim any terms from time to time without any notice or disclosure to "the Buyer".
9. Inspection: The buyer accepts the Equipment mentioned on this "Bill of sale or Invoice" in its existing condition given that the buyer has either inspected the Equipment or was given the opportunity to inspect the Equipment but chose not to inspect it. Before purchase "The buyer" confirms and agrees to the Seller he or she had indefinitely accepted to any or all of the particulars of the equipment, its limitations, standardizations, warranties, features, risk of usage if any, compliances, etc.
10. Maximum Liability; if any claim from the buyer within 24hrs on receipt of the goods once sold by us, a maximum liability amount for any settlement will or does not exceed more than the purchase value excluding freight charges. No or any claims or to accept any claims by the Seller after 24hr period of the goods delivered. In any event during this period if a settlement made by return of the amount paid "the Buyer" will return the equipment to "the Seller” with this bill of sale and a letter of reason to return and a no-harm or no liability letter to the Seller or a waiver from or any further or future claims pertaining this bill of sale.
11. Liability Insurance: The buyer can decide to purchase liability insurance on an additional charge of US$ 85/- per month from the seller on the terms of 3rd party insurance underwriting clause or conditions to safeguard any event like property damage, injuries, or 3rd party damage, or any or any whatsoever with or within the limits of insurance or within manufacturer guidelines. The buyer understands the product purchased may or may not or partly compliant as per the North American or Canadian Standardization Authorities, the buyer has full authority to return the equipment within 24hrs or notify the seller if not acceptable and proceed for a refund. An Indefinite liability protection Insurance by the Buyer is deemed or is necessary when or during the equipment in operation to safeguard from any events or damages or injuries or anything or whatsoever. Seller confirms to the buyer we or they are not liable for injuries to self or others or anyone or property. Hence Buyers decide to purchase the product on personal choice or discretion.
12. Any unresolved disputes between the seller and the buyer within the period of 24hrs will be as per the jurisdiction of Ontario, Canada, with a maximum settlement amount not exceeding the product value as per this bill of sale. The said amount includes any charges like fees, lawyers’ fees, settlement fees, etc. However, the buyer or any representative of the buyer directly or indirectly confirms no action against the seller now or then will be made in relation to purchasing this product or in reference to it. These terms will seller from any legal binding or commitments.
13. How state law applies
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state. Some states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
14.How to initiate a warranty claim
You must call us or write to [email protected] to initiate a warranty claim. You will need the receipt as proof of purchase. We also ask that you register your product online at preethi.ca and have the product on hand when you call, so we may better assist you. A Customer Service Specialist will provide you with return and packing instruction information
15.How to get service
If your appliance fails to operate properly while in use under normal household conditions within the warranty period, contact us for product care and maintenance self-help. Our Customer Service Specialists are also available at [email protected] to assist with product support and warranty service options, . So we may better assist you, please register your product online at preethi.ca and have the product on hand when you call. Ultralinks Distribution Inc will cover the cost for the customer to send in the unit to us for repair or replacement ( Courier charges should not exceed not more than$15.00). A fee will be charged when we ship the repaired or replacement unit. Return fees vary by product.
What is not covered by this warranty?
a) Normal wear and tear of wearable parts (such as blending vessels, lids, cups, blades, blender bases, removable pots, racks, pans, etc.), which require regular maintenance and/or replacement to ensure the proper functioning of your unit, are not covered by this warranty. Replacement parts are available for purchase at preethi.ca.
b) Any unit that has been tampered with or used for commercial purposes.
c) Damage caused by misuse, abuse, negligent handling, failure to perform required maintenance (e.g., failure to keep the well of the motor base clear of food spills and other debris), or damage due to mishandling in transit.
d) Consequential and incidental damages.
e) Defects caused by repair persons not authorized by Ultralinks. These defects include damages caused in the process of shipping, altering, or repairing the Preethi product (or any of its parts) when the repair is performed by a repair person not authorized by Preethi Canada or Ultralinks Distribution Inc.
f) Products purchased, used, or operated outside Preethi Canada Distribution Network.
g) Products that are not registered.
h) Original Purchase bill not available or presented when requesting for a warranty claim
Safe Appliance Use Guidelines & TC:
Purchase of this unit is a direct acceptance of these terms and other condition mentioned on www.preethi.ca
1. Unplug this machine or small kitchen and household appliances when they aren't in use. This is because a voltage surge could turn them on or cause a short circuit.
2. Manufacturer confirms the products sold are partly or not fully compliant as per the regulatory authorities or with underwriter's Laboratories (UL) seal of approval for only motor, not other parts of the product. Customer purchase these items on sole discretion.
3. Read and follow the manufacturer's instruction manual.
4. Do not use this equipment with extension cords connected with high-wattage appliances, like air conditioners, portable electric heaters, and irons.
5. If an appliance cord becomes frayed or damaged, stop using it. Do not use appliances with patched cords.
6. Never touch an electric appliance while standing on a wet floor or if your hands are wet.
7. Don't operate electrical appliances in or near water.
8. Immediately turn off and disconnect an appliance that sparks or stalls. Stop using this equipment henceforth.
9. Always disconnect appliances before cleaning, servicing, or repairing them or not in use. Never use this equipment when overheated or found unsafe to use.
10. Avoid accidental starts by making sure the switch is off before plugging in the cord.
11. Operate the jar once the product is completely turned off and safe to use.
12. Do not open the jar when in use. A safe distance to be maintained when the machine is in operation.
13. Children or any underage person should never operate this machine or only under the supervision of elders and those responsible.
14. This Machine should not be operated without a proper understanding of the features and safety measures.
15. This machine should be used as per the local, provincial, and regional safety rules and regulations for small electrical appliances.
16. Personal safety 1st and to others.
17. Manufacturer or Representative of this product is not responsible for any injuries to self or others whatsoever in any events due to negligence or not following the safety guidelines or whatsoever.
18. Operate this machine in good condition and safe to use. If found faulty get it repaired or replaced by authorized personnel. Do not repair the machine by self or un-authorized personnel.
19. This bill is only valid if Serial Number & PT Number is mentioned and recorded. The buyer should register the product online at www.preethi.ca before using the products or receive any support or discuss any assistance from the Seller.
20. This or the entire bill of Sale and terms of conditions here said or aforesaid is fully accepted by the buyer before using or operating this equipment. The buyer irrevocably agrees to cause no-harm to the seller or any or seller companies or representatives for any or whatsoever.
21. For any correspondence please submit this bill of sale. This Bill of Sales supersedes or overwrites any other information both offline or online. The sellers disclaim any errors in contents or clauses that may or may not be applicable to any or every or whomsoever or whatsoever and has the entire right and every right to amend from time to time and asset to be valid and made effective to be in force, by superseding any or part or full of this bill of sale within the time frame or after the period of the product delivered and time specified to be effective and in force.
22. DON'T!! NEVER !! Hot liquid or Puree will expand in the blender or the jar, which can push the top lid off in great pressure which can result in Mess and severe burns or injuries.
Following things you should never do :
Never blend or grind anything hot
Starchy Vegetables or Potatoes.
INFORMED CONSENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT
The Activities have foreseeable and unforeseeable inherent risks, hazards, and dangers that no amount of care, caution, or expertise can eliminate, including without limitation, the potential for serious bodily injury, permanent disability, paralysis, loss of life.
The Buyer understands that these Risks may be caused in whole or in part by the Buyers own actions or inactions, the actions or inactions of others operating in or present during the operation of the machine, or the negligent acts or omissions of the Organization, its employees and agents
The Buyer is responsible for the choice of the Participant’s safety equipment if required or recommended, and the secure fitting of the safety equipment.
The Buyer hereby expressly assumes all such Risks and responsibility for any damages, liabilities, losses including loss of income, expenses, or related loss which they incur as a result of the Buyer's participation in the operation of this machine.
The Parties agree that in the event that they file a lawsuit against the Organization, they agree to do so solely in the Province of Ontario, Canada and they further agree that the substantive law of the Province of Ontario will apply without regard to conflict of law rules.
The Buyer further agrees that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable the remaining sections of the document shall remain in full force and effect.
The Buyer acknowledges that they have read this Agreement and understand it, that they have executed this Agreement voluntarily, and that this Agreement is to be binding upon themselves, the Buyer’s heirs, spouse, parents, guardians, next of kin, executors, administrators, and legal or personal representatives. The Buyer further acknowledges by signing this Agreement they have waived the right to maintain a lawsuit against the Organization on the basis of any claims from which they have released herein.